7 Offline Games We Love for Camping (That Are Also Great for the Backyard)

Growing up mostly as an indoor kid, I found playing board games at the kitchen table more enjoyable than sleeping outside in the soupy heat of Central Florida. Not until I reached adulthood and ultimately moved to Colorado did I appreciate the appeal of spending time with friends and loved ones outside of climate-controlled rooms.

But even then, I didn’t want to leave my games behind. As Wirecutter’s resident games expert, I’ve naturally found ways to introduce my nerdy hobbies to my new outdoorsy friend group. Here are the games I recommend, whether you’re headed to the backcountry or a casual park picnic.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://ift.tt/UKCfYv7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nugget Is the ‘Original Play Couch.’ Costco’s Version May Be Better.

The 30 Most Popular Prime Day Deals, According to Wirecutter Readers

We Bought a 450-Pound Mystery Pallet Packed With Returned Goods From Amazon and Beyond. Here’s What We Found Inside.