These Breville Machines Will Bring Out Your Inner Barista

Of all the ways to make coffee, the espresso machine is the most intimidating. Most other brewing methods require you to do little more than measure out some coffee and pour water over it. Making espresso drinks brings in a slew of other variables: monitoring water pressure, tamping coffee grounds, steaming milk.

But in the eight years I spent editing Wirecutter’s kitchen coverage, I tried just about every piece of coffee gear we cover. And of the five different coffee brewing devices I personally own (I swear, I use all of them), the Breville Barista Touch wins out as the speediest and (somewhat surprisingly) easiest to use. It’s been a lifeline on many frantic school mornings (second only to my beloved fancy instant coffee) and a delightful source of needed pep when the afternoon doldrums hit.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://ift.tt/4PocD25
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nugget Is the ‘Original Play Couch.’ Costco’s Version May Be Better.

The 30 Most Popular Prime Day Deals, According to Wirecutter Readers

We Bought a 450-Pound Mystery Pallet Packed With Returned Goods From Amazon and Beyond. Here’s What We Found Inside.