I Bought This ‘Bear’-Like Apron for My Carmy Halloween Costume. Now I Use It Every Day.

I had never spent a single dollar on an apron before purchasing a Williams Sonoma Classic Apron in the fall of 2023. But even though it’s one of Wirecutter’s favorite kitchen aprons, I didn’t buy it for cooking. I bought it for Halloween.

The first season of The Bear had premiered a few months prior. In it, Carmy — protagonist Carmen Berzatto, the culinary phenom portrayed by Jeremy Allen White — works at the Italian beef joint he inherited, sporting an easily replicated get-up of black pants, a white T-shirt, a blue apron, messy hair, and arm tattoos.

Going as Carmy for Halloween meant I could wear comfy clothes while spending very little on my costume. All I needed was an apron, a wig, and a marker to ink up my comparatively less beefcakey forearms.



from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://ift.tt/fXvBawY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nugget Is the ‘Original Play Couch.’ Costco’s Version May Be Better.

We Bought a 450-Pound Mystery Pallet Packed With Returned Goods From Amazon and Beyond. Here’s What We Found Inside.

The 30 Most Popular Prime Day Deals, According to Wirecutter Readers